Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday July 29

So it's Thursday. And work seems to have levelled out in regards to amount of stress that is coming down. All of this will change next week, as it's the beginning of the month and people will need appointments and the books will re-open. So more stress coming next week, happy happy joy joy.

On the job front, I am waiting to find out if I am being selected for another job here on base. I would be doing what security functions I did when I was in my last year on active duty, and the pay is better, less stress, etc etc. I really hope I get it. I will miss the people at the clinic here, but I am trying to set myself up for a good position when we PCS back to the States, and this is a stepping stone to that.

The opportunity to go to OTS has surfaced again, and I think I will decline. I really do feel that for me, and the family, life is greener for me on the outside of the Air Force.

I have a story I was writing....and the characters were voluntarily in the story, but hating what I was trying to get them to do. They didn't like it. Didn't like the flow of the scenarios, told me it was unnatural for them. So I said, ok, if I scrap this, can we start over with a different way to tell the story of what happens with you three? They agreed. So I'll try again. Soon.

On a lighter, more personal note, sometimes happiness comes along and surprises you. People come in and out of our lives regularly, especially those of us who are affiliated with the military. Some folks become a more permanent part of our lives, and for those I am always grateful. A'yo Ak'Nashki. I'm pretty sure I butchered that, but I think the jist of it will get across....

1 comment:

Bull_rder2 said...

I've checked your blog several times over the last year and am disappointed that you haven't updated it. I like your writing style and what you have to say about your life. I hope that you resume your blog. Happy New Year!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors